Deep cleaning services by LUX Cleaning include spring cleaning (it’s like taking your entire home to the spa!), move in cleaning (so you have complete peace-of-mind on your big day), and pre-sale cleaning (our ROI is second to none).
You don’t want to trust just anybody to handle this for you. We can provide a team that cares enough to sweat the details, have all the deep cleaning tools to soak, scrub and scrape until all the surfaces are as clean as possible. Our quality control ensures that important areas are not missed and are thoroughly cleaned.
We have a lot of experience with this type of cleaning and our fairly paid, insured, police checked, legal to work in Canada, trained and supervised team members can handle almost any new home challenge.
If somebody offers you a low price on this type of specialized cleaning, you could ask them the following questions (and ask for back-up documentation if you are unsure).
- Will they visit your home for a complete and detailed assessment prior to the proposal?
- Will they bring specialized equipment (true HEPA vacuum cleaners, natural stone and hardwood floor cleaners etc.)
- Is everybody on the cleaning team legal to work in Canada, police checked, well trained, supervised, and an employee of the company (NOT a contract worker)?
- Is the cleaning team covered under WSIB and $2 million dollar liability insurance?
- Does the company use only fragrance free, non-toxic and eco-friendly cleaning tools and supplies?
- Does the company have dozens of amazing written testimonials from clients who have hired them for move-in cleaning work?
- Are there any hidden costs?
- Detail scrubbing bathroom tile and glass, sinks, toilets, tubs
- Cleaning inside bathroom cabinets and medicine chests
- Polishing light fixtures including light bulbs
- Polishing mirrors
- Washing walls, open shelving, cabinet exteriors
- Cleaning exhaust fans
- Hand washing floors
Kitchen | Pantry | Laundry room
- Exterior and tops of cabinets
- Detail cleaning and scrubbing insides of cabinets and shelving (shelves, back, sides, hinges, front edges)
- Microwave inside and out
- Appliance exteriors – making stainless steel look like new again
- Appliance interiors – taking apart inside elements of the fridge and detail cleaning all oven elements
- De-greasing range hood exhaust areas
- Detailing sinks, faucets, backsplash and trim (and de-greasing where required)
- Light fixtures including light bulbs
- Clean washer and dryer exteriors
- Cleaning inside washer and dryer components (gaskets, detergent trays, lint traps)
- Vacuum and hand wash flooring
- Wash interior windows, frames, sills, tracks and screens
All other rooms
- Dust for cobwebs
- Clean trim, door/window frames, baseboards, all millwork and doors (hand washing, not just dusting)
- Clean all light switches, door knobs and surrounding area
- De-dust and wash blinds
- Clean and polish ceiling light fixtures (including light bulbs)
wash ceiling fans
- Clean inside all built ins, closets, bookshelves and open shelving
- Clean both sides of front door
- Clean pipes and hoses, furnace exteriors and hot water heaters in utility room
- Vacuum and wash stair case, hand rails and balusters
- Detail clean INSIDE old hot water radiators
- Vacuum, edge and hand wash hard surface flooring
- Detail vacuum carpeted area
We hope we can be part of your moving experience and help make your new home safe and healthy.